- Single Family
10779 Constitution Dr Waldorf, MD 20603 Get directions$310,000 $126/Sq. ft.
- Age 10 Years
|5||Daniel Of St. Thomas Jenifer Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|5||Mattawoman Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
|6||Westlake High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
|6||C. Paul Barnhart Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|7||Theodore G. Davis Middle School||6-8||2.1 mi|
|8||North Point High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||Beddow Private School - Waldorf Campus||PK-6||1 mi|
|NA||Waldorf Christian Academy Private School||PK-11||2.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 10779 Constitution Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
|2018-11-24||Listed for rent||$0||BrightMLS|
|2018-07-31||Listed for rent||$2,600||$1||BrightMLS|
|2017-11-18||Listed for rent||$2,300||BrightMLS|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Isabelle Williams ABR, CRS, GRI, REOS, RFS, SRES Broker with 30 years experience
- Isabelle Williams & Associates, LLC 3211 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20020
- Business (202) 584-4663
- Mobile (240) 398-8408
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Licensed in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania
- Specializations Home Sellers, Home Buyers, Empty-Nesters as well as investors; Home Ownership, Home Buying and Maintaining Home Ownership and Home Seller education.